After trying for a second time we finally made it into a MOPS program. Overlake Christian Church in Redmond about 4 miles from us finally had an open space for both Emily and Cooper. Getting into a MOPS group out here has proven to be a very hard thing to do they don't get very many openings and their wait lists are very long! We will be attending Every second and fourth Tuesday of the month and we get to start March 25.
Side note:
Cooper was showing off yesterday at toddler group he stood about three times for a good 30 seconds...but of course I can't get him to do it here at home! That's o.k. though we don't want him walking yet!
Random picture of the day...Emily our bookworm! I have notice I haven't posted very many pictures lately but to be honest we have been stuck at home not really doing a whole lot so I haven't taken very many pictures. We are going to attempt coloring eggs today for Easter! So hopefully despite the foreseen mess I can snap a couple of shots!
Surprisingly she was able to read all those books in a matter of minutes! Amazing!
1 comment:
Cute pic of Em with all the books. Congrats on getting into MOPS. I looked into it but never did it. I think I will look for one in AZ and join. I didn't get a chance to look at the egg coloring blog but will later. The pics are really cute though!
Post a Comment