We purchased a Playmobil Noah's Ark for Emily the other day and it was a great investment. She absolutely loves playing with it. This is one of the few toys where I can actually get her to talk to me about the animals; what they are and what noise they make. I find it very hard to get her to talk to me about animals, shapes, number...she just doesn't seem interested in sharing her knowledge with me. I do find her hiding in the corner singing songs, reading, counting with her bears or dolls. They even tell us at church that she is just great with the alphabet and numbers but I just don't see it because she doesn't show me she can do it. It is a little frustrating it feels a lot like I am talking to myself. "Emily can you say square" *blank stare from Emily* "Emily can you say square" *Emily walks away* Five minutes later she is holding her bear and a block saying "square, is a square".
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment