did we have to worry about her going fishing in the toilet. She just never showed any interest in it. Now Cooper on the other hand is just fascinated with the toilet. As I may have mentioned before Cooper has no problem whatsoever getting up the stairs. Which usually mean he is right there watching Emily while she goes potty [it's funny Emily has stopped bugging me every time I go...maybe she realized how annoying it is!] well today after Emily was done going potty and I was getting her dressed Cooper slipped by me and decided to investigate as to what that stuff was floating around in the potty! Thankfully there was no taste test involved! just lots of soap! If you think that is funny and brings back your own memories you will probably like this also; Emily says "Cooper NO! thats my Poopie, I make it!!" Sorry no pictures for this post ;)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment