Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First MOPS Meeting

Well the kids had a blast today at MOPS the nursery lady's just loved Cooper they said he was just great and such a happy child. And the 2 yrs class gal said she just can't believe how energetic and well behaved Emily is. I had a pretty good time 2 1/2 hours away from the kids is really great! By the sounds of it over 80% of the moms in MOPS husbands work for Microsoft so I don't necessarily have much to say in there conversations. They seemed excited to have another mom their who's husband works for a different company. Diana's team which is the one that I am on has a great group of moms and they are all very pleasant to be around and very outgoing and nice! We are looking forward to the next day in two weeks.

No comments: