Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Night

I almost forgot to post about last night...well we decided to waste...I mean put to good use two of our free tickets to the movies to take the kids to see one. So we packed up some goodies, the booster seat for Cooper and the free tickets and headed to the movies. We saw Dr. Seuss's "Horton Hears a Who". All in all a pretty good movie. Emily loved it and sat through the whole movie quit peacefully! Cooper on the other hand; Well he is a boy just had to move! He lasted the first 20 minutes in the booster seat then about 20 minutes bouncing around in my lap and then he was done he had to move!! so the last 40 minutes of the movie was spent following him around the theatre as he explored which wasn't so bad. There were only three other families in the theatre and their kids were making noise also so I don't think they really minded much! So in the end the only part of the movie I missed what the few minutes it took to take Emily to the bathroom! I think it was a very successful trip! Don't think we will be using the other two tickets to go to a movie with the kids...No way! But after the rough last couple of months dealing with car troubles/hunting/purchasing I think Emily was deserving of a fun night at the movies. She even got a bonus going to the pool this morning!


Random pic of the day!



No comments: