Friday, April 4, 2008

The New, New Jogger

So the used stroller that we purchased needed a lot more work than we initially thought New tires and had a bad axle (for slow walks it steered great but once we started using in running/roller blading it steered heavy to the right. So instead of spending money to get it fixed. We sold it on Craigslist for the same price we bought it for (nice!) and purchased this one (should be getting it next week! purchased for only $60 more thanks to sportsauthority.com and their multiple coupons and free shipping! Tony really liked taking the kids out roller blading although he said it was hard work (mainly because he is so out of shape) he really enjoyed getting out and exercising. I am looking forward to going out and jogging I feel so much better after getting some exercise! I found that I actually like getting out and walking for an hour or so with the kids being without a car for so long.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Thats too bad the other one didn't work out. but hey you didn't lose any money so thats good. Plus you get a new one for an awsome deal. I hope it works out great for you. Speaking of the car... Is it working yet????