Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tony's Review

Well Tony finally got it for his 2 year review a good month late. He did get a raise and is scheduled for some training in Texas I believe or Arizona now I can't remember. Anyway training is going to be June 10-13th. Not sure what the training is on...I do know that he has to go in for at least two training sessions this year and do a certain amount of tests to go up to the next level. Tentatively by the end of the year he could have up to a $4 total pay raise. We will see. So far they have not been very good with keeping up to date and getting him in at the appropriate time for reviews. And they are not very good at getting him scheduled for classes...he has been doing a lot of nagging lately and it seems to be helping. Anyway a big Yeah! for Tony for doing so good at work!!!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Thats awsome! I'm happy for you guys. Too bad you have to nag at them though. Oh well though its worth it :)