Well I did something I thought I would never ever try by myself without Tony...I took the kids swimming at MLT Pool! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Cooper spent most of the time in a floaty thing and Emily just walked around the toddler pool. Nobody went under which is GREAT!! Cooper didn't really like the pool at first; he really held to me tight. But he warmed up pretty quick. We stayed for just over an hour, and then Emily came to me and said all done! It might be because her lips were purple!! I might end up trying this again sometime soon! I do have to admit that I wasn't all alone Shari and her two boys were there and Nicole and her two boys were there (they were both busy with theirs) along with lots of other parents.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment