It has been a while since I have been on so I shall update!
My sister came into town on Saturday and has been staying with us since last night. We took her to Snoqualmie falls and into Seattle for some sightseeing. Emily loved having her here and has been asking where (him) as she calls her she thinks everyone is a him I think it is because we say him a lot referring to Cooper. Anyway she has been asking all morning "Where'd him go, him take a nap?".
Cooper is still not walking on his own yet...which is fine withe me. He can get around real fast the way he is right now so I am find with the crawling. He does stand on his own a lot now without holding on to things and he will even drink his sippy while standing!
We got our new stroller yesterday a whole 2 weeks earlier then expected! Emily has been making sure that it is good. She has spent all last night camped out in it and all this morning! In just a little bit I am going to fill the tires up with air and we will be heading out for our first walk in it! It is a very nice beautiful day with not a cloud in site!
Last night a few friends and I went out to dinner. My wonderful friend Cass is moving down south at the end of the week and we are going to miss her a lot. She is the first person we met out here and we are so grateful to have met her. She introduced us to a new moms group that she had joined and we actually went with her to her first meeting! I honestly don't know what I would have done if we had not met her she has really helped us out a lot and we greatly appreciate it!!! We are going to miss the family and their wonderful kids. She started a blog and hopefully will be posting a ton of pictures for us to see. We wish them well and hope to see them again soon! But will be enjoying reading about their new adventure and seeing some great pictures!
1 comment:
Aww you are too sweet! We will miss you guys too. A lot! But atleast we got to go out one last time before we leave. I cant believe its already/finally time to go!
Post a Comment