Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today!! Wow!!

So today Emily and I left the boys at home and escaped to Matthew's birthday party! This is what I left behind. So cute! He was crying so hard! Sad to leave him like this but man I needed a break from him.



We had Matthew's third birthday party at McD's Playland! Here is a pic of the birthday boy in his thrown!!


Here is a picture of Emily and Ben...Now these two get along so well! They are so cute!



Another picture of the Party. Hats anyone!



This is what I came home to; I sat down on the floor and guess what happened!!!!


HE'S WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know it is sideways sorry but here it is!!



Not only is he walking by himself but he can do it on the wall ;0)

I really wish that I could remember that I don't know how to flip the images right and just record them the right way...but I can't!!!

1 comment:

SloanStory6 said...

Awww. That was so cute. I teared up a little bit even (darn post-pregnancy hormones!)