So we went for our walk yesterday and were gone for over 3 hours. The stroller is a dream! It fits into door easily which is amazing for a side by side stroller and pushes great on grass and pebble drives. Cooper fell asleep about halfway through the walk and Emily was just in a daze for a lot of the walk. After the walk I took the kids to the Juanita park and let them play for a while. Cooper loves being at the park going up and down the stairs. Emily made a little boy some "Cake Cups" at the park and he really liked them. He actually ate them (they consisted of dirt and wood chips) and said yummy! When Emily offered them to him I didn't think he would actually eat one being that he was close to 5 years old but he did. His mom and I had a laugh!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment